Our Part’s Manager leads our front of house Parts department and reports into the Depot Manager. You will be responsible for driving revenue through parts sales and ensuring our stock levels reflect the business objectives, strategies and targets set by our brands. Our parts teams are front of house and responsible for providing the excellent customer experiences Ben Burgess brand is known you role will ensure we maintain our customer service standards. In addition to the customers and your team, you are also accountable for the retail environment, ensuring its welcoming, effectively laid out and stocked correctly to effectively drive sales.
In addition to the day to day you will be working with our Group Parts Director ensuring sales and promotions are run, you will coordinate events locally and support our seasonally efforts to drive toy and firework sales. The right candidate will be an effective Parts Manager or experienced Parts Advisor looking for the next step up. You will work in Agriculture or similar industry and possibly currently work with some of our brands already.
Part’s Manager accountabilities include:
- Providing leadership to the Part’s Advisors / Apprentices ensuring smooth day to day operation.
- Ensuring correct team resourcing including rota, recruitment and succession planning.
- Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, monitoring results and implementing initiatives to ensure exceptional customer experiences.
- Ensuring monthly delivery of KPIs including budgeted sales, profit and fill rates.
- Participate in development and execution of the Parts Marketing Plan.
- Managing relationships with our suppliers.
- Executes parts processes, guidelines and polices consistently i.e. ordering, receiving, inventory, selling, return and marketing.
- Maintains good discipline and organisation of the parts department ensuring everything is organised, clean and safe.
- Reports and shares updates to the relevant directors and fellow managers within the depot.
- Ensure all parts warranty claims and return claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credits allowed.
- Completion of development, employee reviews and training as required for direct reports.
- Ensuring a high level of employee engagement including holding frequent department meetings and cascading of company communication messages.
- Supporting customers as required.
- Responsible for showroom sales, ensuring the showroom is organised to increase sales.
- Create attractive and rewarding displays for most popular product lines.
- Implementation of the company’s strategic goals.
We look for:
- 3 years experience as a Parts Manager ideally working in a similar industry i.e. agriculture, construction or garden equipment.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication.
- Familiar with franchise and competitive products
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends